Tuesday 10 April 2012

Hello!

Hello there,

Where to start on this blogging journey?

I'm here, I suppose, because of my dear friend Katie aka Vintage Squirrel - I follow her blog and some others, always starting at her site and wandering off to every corner of the globe in just a few clicks, it's wonderful - so many inspirational people and beautiful places!

So, I decided to join this land of ramblings and observations myself. It hasn't been an overnight decision...no, it must be a few months since I started the process, but here I am at last, my first post! A few words sent into cyber space...will anyone see them?

I'm not even entirely sure what I might blog about - those craft projects I never quite finish? Walks in the lovely Scottish countryside? The antics of my border collie? Cakes I've baked? Or the trials and tribulations of a Scottish working mum tiptoeing through the teenage years in the hope of sending three responsible hard-working adults out into the big bad world?

Bit of everything there then!

Bye for now


H

No comments:

Post a Comment